5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 12.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 44.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, NEW MOUNTAIN FINANCE CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for NEW MOUNTAIN FINANCE CORP is rather high; currently it is at 57.60%. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, NMFC's net profit margin of 102.27% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- NEW MOUNTAIN FINANCE CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, NEW MOUNTAIN FINANCE CORP reported lower earnings of $1.02 versus $1.12 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.34 versus $1.02).
- You can view the full New Mountain Finance Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts