"Our work with PG&E has helped S&S Supplies and Solutions grow significantly to $96 million in revenue with 121 full-time employees. This demonstrates not only PG&E's leadership in providing opportunities to qualified minority businesses, but also its commitment to helping foster the growth of the local economy by keeping more business and jobs in California," said Tracy Tomkovicz, chief executive officer of S&S Supplies and Solutions, a minority- and woman-owned company in Martinez, Calif. This national supplier and service provider specializes in technical safety, tools, maintenance, repair and operations supplies, industrial garments, technical services and contract labor services.
For information on PG&E's Supplier Diversity program or to learn how to apply to become a certified diverse supplier, visit www.pge.com/supplierdiversity/.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG), is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric utilities in the United States. Based in San Francisco, with 20,000 employees, the company delivers some of the nation's cleanest energy to 15 million people in Northern and Central California. For more information, visit: http://www.pge.com/about/newsroom/ and www.pgecurrents.com.
SOURCE Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV