Genting Group Announces Plans For Transformational New Development Project Along Las Vegas Strip
The Genting Group currently has gaming facilities and is licensed in the jurisdictions of Malaysia, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Bahamas and the State of New York.
More information on The Genting Group and Resorts World Las Vegas is available at www.genting.com.
Resorts World Las Vegas is operated by the Genting Group, a global company founded in 1965 operating destination resorts in the Americas,
United Kingdom, and on all four oceans through its 45% ownership of Norwegian Cruise Line and Star Cruises brands. Genting has over 40 years of experience developing and operating destination resorts that collectively employ about 60,000 people and offer an unparalleled resort experience to over 50 million visitors a year.
SOURCE Genting Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV