SPARTANBURG, S.C., March 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Denny's Corporation (Nasdaq:DENN), franchisor and operator of one of America's largest full-service restaurant chains, today announced that the company will be participating in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Consumer & Retail Conference on Tuesday, March 12, 2013. The conference will be held at The Palace Hotel in New York City and the Company's presentation will be at 2:50 p.m. Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties may listen to a live broadcast of the presentation which will be available online in the Investor Relations section of Denny's website at investor.dennys.com. A replay of the presentation webcast will be available following the live presentation.
About Denny's CorporationDenny's is the franchisor and operator of one of America's largest full-service restaurant chains, based on number of restaurants. Denny's currently has 1,688 franchised, licensed, and company restaurants around the world with combined sales of $2.5 billion including 1,590 restaurants in the United States and 98 restaurants in Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico, Honduras, Guam, Curaçao, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and New Zealand. As of December 26, 2012, 1,524 of Denny's restaurants were franchised and 164 restaurants were company operated. For further information on Denny's, including news releases, links to SEC filings and other financial information, please visit the Denny's investor relations website at investor.dennys.com. The Denny's Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16562
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Whit Kincaid 877-784-7167 Media Contact: Liz DiTrapano, ICR 646-277-1226
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV