Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (NYSE: PEB) today announced that its Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Jon E. Bortz, will participate in a roundtable presentation at the 2013 Citigroup Global Property CEO Conference in Hollywood, Florida on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 2:15 PM ET.
To listen to Pebblebrook Hotel Trust’s roundtable presentation, dial (646) 490-2858 and enter the passcode "3360505490." There will be no replay available.
About Pebblebrook Hotel Trust
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust is a publicly traded real estate investment trust (“REIT”) organized to opportunistically acquire and invest primarily in upper upscale, full-service hotels located in urban markets in major gateway cities. The Company owns 26 hotels, including 20 wholly owned hotels with a total of 4,960 guest rooms and a 49% joint venture interest in six hotels with a total of 1,733 guest rooms. The Company owns, or has an ownership interest in, hotels located in ten states and the District of Columbia, across 16 markets: Los Angeles, California; San Diego, California; San Francisco, California; Santa Monica, California; West Hollywood, California; Miami, Florida; Buckhead, Georgia; Bethesda, Maryland; Boston, Massachusetts; Minneapolis, Minnesota; New York, New York; Portland, Oregon; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Columbia River Gorge, Washington; Seattle, Washington; and Washington, DC. For more information, please visit www.pebblebrookhotels.com.For additional information or to receive press releases via email, please visit our website at www.pebblebrookhotels.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV