NASA Selects Education Support Contractor
CLEVELAND, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA has selected Paragon Tec Inc. of Cleveland to support educational programs at the agency's Glenn Research Center in Cleveland, NASA Headquarters in Washington, and other NASA centers, as necessary.
The NASA Glenn Education Support Services contract will help advance high-quality science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education.
The contract begins April 1 with an 18-month base performance period. It includes options to extend the work through March 31, 2018. If NASA exercises all options, the maximum potential value for the five-year, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract is $55 million.Paragon Tec Inc. and its subcontractors, Ohio Aerospace Institute of Cleveland and Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies Inc. of Greenbelt, Md., will provide program and technical support services for the management of NASA's educational programs at the national, regional and local levels. For more information about Glenn, visit: http://www.nasa.gov/glenn For more information about NASA education programs, visit: http://www.nasa.gov/education For more information about NASA programs and missions, visit: http://www.nasa.gov SOURCE NASA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV