Razorfish, one of the world’s fastest growing digital and technology agencies, and Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE), today announced a new global strategic partnership that will integrate all Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions with Razorfish’s existing digital marketing technology platform, Fluent™. Through this partnership, the two companies will also create solution-based products and services around the Adobe Marketing Cloud. This alliance also extends to the DigitasLBi agency network that is part of Publicis Groupe’s Digital Technology Division, led by Razorfish CEO Bob Lord.
The announcement of the partnership, which is effective immediately, comes days prior to Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference, which takes place in Salt Lake City, Utah, from March 4-8, 2013. Razorfish is a platinum sponsor at this year’s Adobe Summit and will be co-presenting with Adobe in several sessions. For more information on the Summit, please visit: http://summit.adobe.com/digital-marketing-summit.html.
“Expanding our affiliation with Adobe puts us in the best position to keep pace with continuously shifting market demands, and brings our clients the best digital marketing technology and services available,” said Bob Lord, chief executive officer, Razorfish. “Adobe’s leadership in digital marketing combined with our shared commitment to developing groundbreaking, cloud-based marketing products and services, make this a winning partnership. We’re excited to shake up the agency model and provide a portfolio of proficiencies to benefit our mutual customers.”
“Razorfish has a rich heritage of blending digital marketing strategy and technology expertise,” said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe. “Our extended relationship is a win for joint customers looking for the most comprehensive set of marketing solutions and services that address their business needs.”Under the strategic direction of Stephan Beringer, international CEO of Razorfish and DigitasLBi, Razorfish’s global Adobe practice will focus on transforming digital marketing programs for clients with three initial initiatives:
- Jointly expanding Fluent™ to include the entire Adobe Marketing Cloud. Fluent™ is an existing hosted and managed offering that serves as a single, unified software application for marketers to create, distribute, target and measure multi-channel digital campaigns. Fluent™ will be layered on top of Adobe solutions and will help accelerate clients’ ROI.
- Formation of a global CMO-centric Adobe professional services practice that will leverage analytics to provide design, implementation and ongoing optimization capabilities across the entire Adobe Marketing Cloud, which includes: Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Media Optimizer, Adobe Social, and Adobe Target.
- Rapid delivery of proven marketing service offerings that maximize the value of existing Adobe solutions by realizing a marketer’s strategic goals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV