Follow Our Economy Using The Census Bureau's Mobile App
WASHINGTON, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Check out the Census Bureau's mobile app, "America's Economy," for several key Census Bureau economic indicators over the next four weeks:
Week of March 4-8 — Manufacturers' Shipments, Inventories and Orders for January 2013 ( March 6); U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services for January 2013 ( March 7); Quarterly Services for Fourth Quarter 2012 ( March 7); Monthly Wholesale Trade: Sales and Inventories for January 2013 ( March 8).
Week of March 11-15 — Advance Monthly Sales for Retail and Food Services for February 2013 ( March 13); Manufacturing and Trade: Inventories and Sales for January 2013 ( March 13).Week of March 18-22 — New Residential Construction for February 2013 ( March 19). Week of March 25-29 — Quarterly Financial Report: Manufacturing, Mining, Wholesale Trade, and Selected Service Industries for Fourth Quarter 2012 ( March 25); Quarterly Financial Report: Retail Trade for Fourth Quarter 2012 ( March 25); New Residential Sales for February 2013 ( March 26); and Advance Report on Durable Goods: Manufacturers' Shipments, Inventories, and Orders for February 2013 ( March 26). In addition, the Commerce Department will release two indicators from the Bureau of Economic Analysis: the Gross Domestic Product for Fourth Quarter 2012 (third estimate, March 28) and Personal Income and Outlays for February 2013 ( March 29). The Commerce will also release a Bureau of Labor Statistics economic indicator, The Employment Situation for February 2013 ( March 8). All these indicators may be accessed through the Census Bureau's free, easy-to-use mobile app, "America's Economy," available for download for both Apple and Android phones and tablets. The app provides real-time updates for 16 key economic indicators from the Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV