MDU Resources Group, Inc. (NYSE:MDU) will webcast its annual investor analyst seminar March 14 from New York City.
For the analyst seminar, MDU Resources’ President and Chief Executive Officer David L. Goodin and Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Doran N. Schwartz will be joined by the operating companies’ senior management to provide an update on operational strategy and financials.
The webcast will begin at 8:30 a.m. EDT and conclude at approximately 12:00 p.m. EDT March 14 with access available at www.mdu.com.
MDU Resources Group, Inc., a member of the S&P MidCap 400 index, provides value-added natural resource products and related services that are essential to energy and transportation infrastructure, including regulated utilities and pipelines, exploration and production, and construction materials and services companies. For more information about MDU Resources, see the company's Web site at
or contact the Investor Relations Department at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV