Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Cramer told Debra Borchardt at TheStreet.com Monday he thinks Mayer is doing great things at Yahoo! and will likely be one of the great CEOs of 2013 as a result.
Many people misunderstood Mayer's recent move to axe all work-from-home privileges, said Cramer. The problem Mayer faced was one of a fragmented workforce with extremely high turnover, he said. Bringing everyone together and rebuilding the team was essential. This is not analogous to other companies, he said, but it was the right move for Yahoo!.Cramer said Yahoo! remains an inexpensive stock and he would be a buyer. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV