NEW YORK, March 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq:NYMT) (the "Company") is scheduled to report financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2012 after the close of market on March 5, 2013. New York Mortgage Trust's executive management will host a conference call and audio webcast at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. The conference call dial-in number is 877-312-8806.
A live audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed via the Internet, on a listen-only basis, at the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.nymtrust.com . Please allow extra time, prior to the call, to visit the site and download the necessary software to listen to the Internet broadcast.
A replay of the conference call will be available by calling 855-859-2056. The conference ID number is 15739758. The replay will be available until Wednesday, March 13, 2013.About New York Mortgage Trust New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. is a Maryland corporation that has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust ("REIT"). The Company invests in mortgage-related and financial assets and targets Agency RMBS, consisting of fixed-rate, adjustable-rate and hybrid adjustable-rate RMBS, Agency IOs consisting of interest only and inverse interest only RMBS that represent the right to the interest component of the cash flow from a pool of mortgage loans, multi-family CMBS and residential mortgage loans, including loans sourced from distressed markets.
CONTACT: AT THE COMPANY Kristine R. Nario Investor Relations Phone: (646) 216-2363 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV