Asia Figures Strongly At MIPIM 2013
PARIS, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Asian companies, major real estate projects and senior executives will be out in force at MIPIM 2013, the international market for real estate professionals, which is organised by Reed MIDEM, a subsidiary of Reed Exhibitions.
More than 70 Asian companies will head to Cannes from March 12 to 15, to attract capital in Asia, look for investment opportunities in Europe and internationally and display the top Asian projects from Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, India, China, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
On March 12, the MIPIM official programme will feature an insightful spotlight on Asia, with a Japan breakfast and an Asia lunch, conferences on the Japanese and Chinese markets, and a Masterminds' keynote address on the challenges and perspectives in Asia, in 2013.A speaker in the session entitled " China: Asia's destiny" at 11:30 and co-organised by Cushman & Wakefield, Robert LIE, Managing Director at CITIC Capital (HK), comments: "It is encouraging to see a strong interest in Asia at MIPIM. This will lead to a better understanding of the increasingly prominent position of Asia in the global property markets. MIPIM offers a valuable platform for putting this global shift in its proper perspective." In this conference, Mr LIE, alongside Susheela RIVERS, Partner at DLA Piper, will discuss the cutting-edge issues of investment opportunities available for foreign investors, Asian markets driving capital and price stabilisation after the global financial crisis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV