Census Bureau Media Advisory: County And Metro Area Population Estimates To Be Embargoed
WASHINGTON, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Census Bureau's Public Information Office will offer an embargo period next week for members of the media to view the latest population estimates for counties and metropolitan and micropolitan areas.
The 2012 population estimates will be posted to the Census Bureau's embargo site at 10 a.m. EDT Tuesday, March 12. The public release will be at 12:01 a.m. EDT Thursday, March 14. Wire and distribution services are prohibited from distributing embargoed news releases and data files to subscribers before the public release date and time.
Note that the county estimates themselves will be available by 10 a.m. on Thursday, March 14 in American FactFinder — one of the Census Bureau's online data search tools — and the county and metropolitan and micropolitan estimates will be made available on the population estimates Web page by that time per usual practice. They will be available in QuickFacts as well.Public Information Office 301-763-3030 email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV