Innovolt Expands Footprint In South Africa To Address Country's Electricity Crisis
First Distribution is currently distributing Innovolt's intelligent power protection, if interested in learning more about the product offering, enquiries can be directed to Murray, who can be contacted via phone at (021) 529 5555 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Innovolt, visit www.innovolt.com.
About Innovolt® Atlanta-based Innovolt® is the industry leading provider of intelligent electronics management technology, powering businesses through the creation of high-performance business environments. The Innovolt technology platform, a combination of appliance based hardware and business intelligence software, significantly reduces the cost of electronics ownership by protecting, managing and analyzing vital electronics environments. The company's proven technology guards against 99.5 percent of power disturbances and enables businesses to have more sustainable and better performing electronic equipment with fewer service interruptions. Innovolt has also been acknowledged as a fastest growing technology company by the Technology Association of Georgia, Atlanta Business Chronicle, American Business Awards, Lead411 and is also a finalist for Forbes list of America's Most Promising Companies. For more information, visit www.innovolt.com.
About First Distribution First Distribution is a premium IT Distribution Company, providing enterprise ready solutions for the South African IT market. It is a value added distributor of leading global brands providing complex ICT solutions to the Enterprise and SME markets, focused around the Datacentre, Virtualisation, Hosted Applications and Cloud Based Services, Database and Middleware, Security and Network Infrastructure - backed up by Unparalleled Expertise. To learn more about First Distribution, visit http://www.firstdistribution.co.za/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV