Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE: PVA) announced today that it will participate in upcoming investor conferences.
PVA will participate in the 2013 Exploration & Production Forum, hosted by Wells Fargo Securities, in Boston on Thursday, March 7, 2013. PVA will host investor meetings at the conference. James W. Dean, Vice President, Corporate Development, will present an overview of PVA’s operations, including a discussion of strategy and recent activities.
PVA will participate in the 41 st Annual Howard Weil Energy Conference in New Orleans on Wednesday, March 20, 2013. PVA’s current presentation time is 3:05 p.m. Eastern time (2:05 p.m. Central time). H. Baird Whitehead, Chief Executive Officer and President, will present an overview of PVA’s operations, including a discussion of strategy and recent activities.
PVA will participate in the Oil & Gas Investment Symposium (OGIS), hosted by the Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA) in New York on Monday, April 15, 2013. PVA’s current presentation time is 10:00 a.m. Eastern time. Steven A. Hartman, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present an overview of PVA’s operations, including a discussion of strategy and recent activities.To view the accompanying slideshow presentations to be posted prior to the events, as well as to listen to the webcast associated with the IPAA OGIS, please visit our website, www.pennvirginia.com under “Presentations & Webcasts”. Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE: PVA) is an independent oil and gas company engaged primarily in the development, exploration and production of natural gas and oil in various domestic onshore regions including Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi and Pennsylvania. For more information, please visit our website at www.pennvirginia.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV