Canon U.S.A., Inc. (booth #8741), a leader in digital imaging solutions, will feature the latest of its digital radiography (DR) technologies, Eyecare instruments, multifunction devices and scanning solutions at the Healthcare Information Management Systems Society Annual Conference (HIMSS), at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, from March 3-7, 2013.
With an ability to provide solutions for both general information processing and clinical patient care, Canon’s comprehensive technology portfolio can help healthcare customers streamline their business operations while enhancing information management.
Canon’s booth will feature the demonstration of technology in real-world environments including:
- Admissions, Records Retention and Nurses’ Station: State-of-the-art Canon document technology solutions, such as the imageFORMULA DR-G1130 document scanner and imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5255 MFP, quickly and easily transfer paper-based patient records into electronic health records (EHRs) leveraging HL7 Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) standards. These solutions can help healthcare providers capture paper-based clinical data and immediately incorporate it into patient records.
- Digital Radiography: Canon’s digital radiography technology allows healthcare professionals to easily capture high-quality diagnostic images for routine diagnosis and/or challenging trauma while providing flexibility for in-patient positioning, workflow and throughput. Canon will showcase mobile and portable DR solutions with the RadPRO 40kW Digital Mobile X-Ray System 1, CXDI-70C Wireless Digital Detector and CXDI Control Software NE Software.
- Eyecare: Canon Eyecare technology and advanced workflow management solutions easily integrate with leading PACS & EMR/EHR systems to help accelerate the eye exam process and create a streamlined diagnostic workflow. Canon will display its CR-2 Digital Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera and imageSPECTRUM Software to demonstrate the system's patient-friendly design and extreme operator ease-of-use. Canon Eyecare instruments provide some of the most advanced high-resolution imaging available and offer excellent interoperability with DICOM 2 networks, providing eyecare professionals with the ability to treat more patients.
- IT Solutions: The extensive suite of Canon solutions and services help safeguard patient health information (PHI) and encourage providers to operate more cost effectively without impacting the quality of care. Canon will showcase its output management and cost control solution, uniFLOW, and discuss security solutions that can help healthcare providers safeguard their sensitive patient information and help facilitate HIPAA compliance efforts.
Whether used individually or in combination, the wide array of Canon technologies focused on the healthcare industry can have a significant impact on improving business operations and facilitating delivery of patient care. Demonstrations of key Canon offerings outlined above will help attendees understand many of the use cases for Canon technology and how Canon systems can help healthcare customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV