- Admissions, Records Retention and Nurses’ Station: State-of-the-art Canon document technology solutions, such as the imageFORMULA DR-G1130 document scanner and imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5255 MFP, quickly and easily transfer paper-based patient records into electronic health records (EHRs) leveraging HL7 Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) standards. These solutions can help healthcare providers capture paper-based clinical data and immediately incorporate it into patient records.
- Digital Radiography: Canon’s digital radiography technology allows healthcare professionals to easily capture high-quality diagnostic images for routine diagnosis and/or challenging trauma while providing flexibility for in-patient positioning, workflow and throughput. Canon will showcase mobile and portable DR solutions with the RadPRO 40kW Digital Mobile X-Ray System 1, CXDI-70C Wireless Digital Detector and CXDI Control Software NE Software.
- Eyecare: Canon Eyecare technology and advanced workflow management solutions easily integrate with leading PACS & EMR/EHR systems to help accelerate the eye exam process and create a streamlined diagnostic workflow. Canon will display its CR-2 Digital Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera and imageSPECTRUM Software to demonstrate the system's patient-friendly design and extreme operator ease-of-use. Canon Eyecare instruments provide some of the most advanced high-resolution imaging available and offer excellent interoperability with DICOM 2 networks, providing eyecare professionals with the ability to treat more patients.
- IT Solutions: The extensive suite of Canon solutions and services help safeguard patient health information (PHI) and encourage providers to operate more cost effectively without impacting the quality of care. Canon will showcase its output management and cost control solution, uniFLOW, and discuss security solutions that can help healthcare providers safeguard their sensitive patient information and help facilitate HIPAA compliance efforts.
Canon U.S.A. Showcases Document Technology And Clinical Solutions At HIMSS13
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.