Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (NYSE: RHP) announced today that it will present to investors attending the Citi Global Property CEO Conference in Hollywood, Florida on Wednesday, March 6 at 11:30 a.m. ET. Colin Reed, chairman and chief executive officer, and Mark Fioravanti, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in a company roundtable presentation.
The live presentation can be accessed by dialing 646-490-2858 and using passcode 9603090374. A replay will not be available. Presentation materials are available on Ryman’s website at http://ir.rymanhp.com.
About Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc.:
Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (NYSE: RHP), is a REIT for federal income tax purposes, specializing in group-oriented, destination hotel assets in urban and resort markets. The Company’s owned assets include a network of four upscale, meetings-focused resorts totaling 7,797 rooms that are managed by world-class lodging operator Marriott International, Inc. under the Gaylord Hotels brand. Other owned assets managed by Marriott International, Inc. include Gaylord Springs Golf Links, the Wildhorse Saloon, the General Jackson Showboat and The Inn at Opryland, a 303-room overflow hotel adjacent to Gaylord Opryland. The Company also owns and operates a number of media and entertainment assets, including the Grand Ole Opry (opry.com), the legendary weekly showcase of country music’s finest performers for nearly 90 years; the Ryman Auditorium, the storied former home of the Grand Ole Opry located in downtown Nashville; and WSM-AM, the Opry’s radio home. For additional information about Ryman Hospitality Properties, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV