Avnet Technology Solutions, the global IT solutions distribution leader and an operating group of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), and eight members of its healthcare solution provider partner community in the Americas, will exhibit at HIMSS13 on March 3-7, 2013, in New Orleans. Visitors to booths #1851 and #1969 will learn about the latest healthcare IT solutions from HP, IBM, NetApp, Oracle and Polycom available through Avnet’s highly trained solution provider community. Additionally, Avnet will feature IBM solutions at booth #1969 that support healthcare IT services.
“Today’s healthcare organizations require incredibly complex IT solutions to tackle the challenges of managing analytics, big data, business intelligence and mobility in a patient-focused and highly regulated environment,” said Michael Houghton, vice president of strategic sales, Avnet Technology Solutions, Americas. “Avnet’s ecosystem of experienced solution provider partners evaluate technology strategies and solutions for healthcare organizations through the eyes of the patients and the healthcare professionals who use technology to save lives every day. Avnet has further strengthened this partner ecosystem through recent acquisitions, including Ascendant Technology and BrightStar Partners, which specialize in services and software solutions for high-growth markets, such as healthcare.”
At HIMSS13, Avnet and its partners will showcase services, software and hardware offerings that consistently improve the in-person or online patient experience, including:
- Avnet’s Healthcare Provider Portal: Offers easy web and mobile access to a diverse set of systems that connect patients, families and caregivers throughout the continuum of care in a single environment. This portal is built on open standards-based software solutions and is complementary to traditional Healthcare Information Management Systems. It can also play a significant role in improving Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) survey results. This solution will be demonstrated in Avnet booth #1969.
- Avnet’s OneVoice Solutions: Enables healthcare organizations to send messages to patients across multiple platforms, including email, text and voice in order to communicate with patients in a coordinated and predictable manner. This solution is based on IBM Cross Channel Integration technology and will be demonstrated in Avnet booth #1969.
- Healthcare Information Exchange and Enterprise Healthcare Analytics Solutions: Helps small and mid-sized hospitals solve business challenges related to accountable care, electronic health records (EHRs) and health information exchanges (HIEs). Additional details available at Avnet booth #1851.
- Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA): Provides healthcare institutions with scalable image and information life cycle management solutions, enabling images and related patient information to be easily stored, searched and retrieved. Additional details available at Avnet booth #1851.
Attendees can also meet with experts to gain deeper insight into how Avnet and its partners can help healthcare organizations provide secure, mobile-enabled patient and family portals, intranets and websites.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV