Aggregate Industries US Southwest Region Receives American Public Works Association Project Of The Year Award
WALTHAM, Mass., March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aggregate Industries US ( www.aggregate-us.com), a Holcim Group Company, announced today that its Southwest Region received the 2012 Project of the Year Award from the Nevada Chapter of the American Public Works Association. Aggregate Industries Southwest Region was recognized in the Environmental Project category, cost range of $10 to 20 million, for its efforts on the Homestead and Lower Narrows Weir Project.
"I am extremely proud that the Southwest Region has received this distinction," said Pat Ward, senior vice president, southwest region of Aggregate Industries US. "I commend the region's employees for their exceptional work and their commitment to the environment."
The APWA Awards Program was established to recognize outstanding individuals, groups, and chapters representing the best in the public works profession. Aggregate Industries Southwest Region was honored during the 2012 APWA Fall Conference.
The company's Contracting, Aggregate and Ready-mix divisions worked together to deliver Phase 1 and have been awarded Phase 2 of the Weir improvement project which is set to be completed in spring of 2013.About Aggregate Industries USAggregate Industries US is a leading provider of aggregate and construction materials to markets in 18 states and more than 300 cities. SOURCE Aggregate Industries US
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV