Fluid Wins Big At 2013 ADDYs
SALT LAKE CITY, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fluid Advertising was the most awarded agency at the 2013 Utah ADDY Awards Show, held Feb. 23 at the Utah Museum of Fine Arts. The Bountiful firm won eight gold, 18 silver and a Judges' Special Award for several of its clients, including Cameron Construction, Copper Canyon Restaurant, Creamies Premium Ice Cream, the Gallivan Center, the Utah Department of Natural Resources and the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources.
Despite 15 years in business, this was the first time Fluid had entered work in the competition. It's part of Creative Director Ryan Anderson's vision to remake what has been a small design studio into a full-service digital marketing and advertising agency. "Our goal is to do amazing work that cuts through the clutter and gets our clients noticed," Anderson said. "This recognition shows we're on the right track."
About FluidFluid is a digital marketing, design and advertising agency located just North of Salt Lake City, Utah. While they're well known for their creative services, they also offer brand strategy and planning, search engine optimization, media buying, social media marketing and more. You can check out their work and learn more about the company at getfluid.com SOURCE Fluid Advertising
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV