ACAL Energy Has Been Selected To Present At CleanEquity Monaco 2013
LONDON, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ACAL Energy Ltd, the clean power company behind the technology enabling lower-cost, higher-performance hydrogen fuel cells, will present at CleanEquity Monaco 2013 on March 7th & 8th at the Sporting d'Hiver, Monaco.
CleanEquity Monaco is an annual invitation-only event hosted by Innovator Capital, the London based specialist cleantech investment bank. Innovator Capital is currently leading a new round of funding for ACAL Energy, seeking to raise £15 million by the end of the first half of 2013.
ACAL Energy has a revolutionary approach to hydrogen fuel cell technology. Its patented catalyst and cell architecture means that ACAL Energy has a design for fuel cells that are cheaper and more durable than conventional hydrogen fuel cells on the market . Fuel cell costs are high typically because platinum is an integral component. ACAL Energy designed fuel cells out-perform and use 80% less platinum. After eight years of R&D investment, the company is now engaged with auto OEM's and stationary power users with the aim of securing license agreements to use this unique technology in their own fuel cell products.Greg McCray, new CEO of ACAL Energy, said: "We are delighted to have been selected by the CleanEquity Monaco panel to present our innovation to the industry. The clean power sector is gathering pace but urgently needs investment now to realise its potential. This event is an important step in reaching some of the leading investors and stakeholders in this industry." ACAL Energy has been identified by an expert panel as one of the world's most innovative cleantech companies and has been selected to present to senior financial and strategic cleantech investors, policy makers, legislators, end users and media.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV