- Welcome by President of the National Congress of American Indians Jefferson Keel and introduction by W.K. Kellogg Foundation Program Officer Alice Warner-Mehlhorn , Ph.D.
- Remarks by Center Chairman & Founder, US Senator Byron Dorgan (ret.)
- 2012 Program Highlights by Center's Director Erin Bailey and Program Associate Josie Raphaelito.
- Champions for Change Introduction & Medal Presentation by Senator Byron Dorgan and Nike North America and Nike's N7 Programs General Manager Sam McCracken
- Comments from Executive Vice President of Policy and Public Programs at the Aspen Institute Elliot Gerson
- Closing remarks from Center's Youth Board Member Megan Gregory
Aspen Institute's Center For Native American Youth & Senator Byron Dorgan Honor Five Inspirational Native American Youth
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.