This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
Report DetailsNeuromodulation is one of the fastest growing sectors of the medical device market. Neuromodulation is a rapidly evolving medical technique that provides symptomatic relief through the alteration, or modulation, of nerve system function. It works by either stimulating nerves to produce a natural biological response or by applying small doses of pharmaceutical agents directly to the site of action.
The market has significant potential for growth with the increasing global burden of neurological and cardiovascular disorders, especially in the emerging economies. The growth in emerging markets such as
India andChina will be driven by an aging population that will increase demand for newer treatment options for age-related diseases.
India's expanding economy is likely to see an increased wealth among the population, specifically within the middle class, which will cause an increased adoption of westernised lifestyles. Diseases such as obesity and coronary heart disease will therefore become more prevalent. The neuromodulation devices market in the emerging economies will also benefit from a rise in demand for non-invasive treatment options and medical tourism. Growth in this market will also be driven by the approval and launch of neuromodulation devices that are more effective and involve a more simplified, less-invasive implantation procedure.
Neuromodulation Devices: World Market Prospects 2013-2023 analyses the top 4 companies involved in the neuromodulation devices market. This report also provides sales forecasts, market share analyses, discussions of technological developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints, including SWOT analysis of the overall neuromodulation devices market. There are 75 tables and figures included. The result is comprehensive profiles on the leading companies operating in the neuromodulation devices market with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work. Visiongain has determined that the value of the global Neuromodulation Devices Market will reach
$12.45bn in 2023.
What makes this report unique? Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews are included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed opinion. The report provides insight into key drivers and restraints facing the industry, as well as identifying leading companies. The report also provides a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and national market forecasts from 2012-2023 - all highlighting key business opportunities.
Why you should buy Neuromodulation Devices: World Market Prospects 2013-2023• 111 pages of comprehensive analysis• 2 Exclusive Visiongain interviews with experts from-- Cochlear Ltd- a US-based Medical Device Company (views provided anonymously)• 75 tables, charts, and graphs• Neuromodulation Device market forecasts between 2012-2023• 3 Neuromodulation Device submarket forecasts from 2012-2023- Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)- Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)• A SWOT analysis• Several leading companies identified and 4 profiled -- Medtronic- St. Jude Medical- Boston Scientific- Cyberonics
You can order this report todayGain an understanding of the overall neuromodulation devices market and the leading companies operating in this market by ordering
Neuromodulation Devices: World Market Prospects 2013-2023.Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Table of Contents1. Executive Summary1.1 Sector Highlights1.2 Aim, Scope and Format of the Report1.3 Chapter Outline1.4 Research and Analysis Method1.5 Glossary of Terms Related to the Report
2. An Introduction to Neuromodulation2.1 Neuromodulation2.2 Techniques Used in Neuromodulation2.2.1 Electrical Stimulation Techniques220.127.116.11 Brain and Spinal Cord Therapies18.104.22.168 Cranial Nerve Stimulation22.214.171.124 Functional Electrical Stimulation2.2.2 Pharmacological Therapy2.3 Application of Neuromodulation2.3.1 Pain126.96.36.199 Neuromodulation in The Management of Pain2.3.2 Depression188.8.131.52 Neuromodulation in The Management of Depression2.3.3 Epilepsy184.108.40.206 Neuromodulation in The Management of Epilepsy2.3.4 Urological Disorders: Overactive Bladder & Urinary Incontinence220.127.116.11 Neuromulation in The Management of Urinary Incontinence2.3.5 Hearing Disorders: Profound Deafness18.104.22.168 Neuromodulation in The Management of Impaired Hearing2.3.6 Cardiac Disorders: Arrhythmias & Angina22.214.171.124 Neuromodulation in The Management of Cardiac Disorders2.3.7 Parkinson's Disease126.96.36.199 Neuromodulation in The Management of Parkinson's Disease
3. The Global Neuromodulation Devices Market, 2011-20233.1 The Global Medical Device Market, 20113.1.1 The Global Neurology Devices Market, 20113.2 The Global Neuromodulation Devices Market, 20113.3 The Global Neuromodulation Devices Market Forecast, 2013-20233.4 Neuromodulation Devices: Industry Trends, 2013-2023
4. Neuromodulation Devices Market Sectors: Spinal Cord Stimulation4.1 Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)4.2 SCS Market Forecast, 2013-20234.3 Spinal Cord Stimulation: Industry Trends, 2013-20234.4 Companies and Products4.4.1 Medtronic4.4.2 Boston Scientific4.4.3 St. Jude Medical (SJM)4.4.4 Nevro
5. Neuromodulation Devices Market Sectors: Deep Brain Stimulation5.1 Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)5.2 DBS Market Forecast, 2013-20235.3 Deep Brain Stimulation: Industry Trends, 2013-20235.4 Companies and Products5.4.1 Medtronic5.4.2 St. Jude Medical
6. Neuromodulation Devices Market Sectors: Vagus Nerve Stimulation6.1 Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)6.2 VNS Market Forecast, 2013-20236.3 Vagus Nerve Stimulation: Industry Trends, 2013-20236.4 Companies and Products6.4.1 Cyberonics6.4.2 CerebralRx (a spin-off of BioControl Medical)6.4.3 EnteroMedics
7. The Leading Neuromodulation Device Manufacturers, 20117.1 Few Players Dominate the Market7.2 Neuromodulation Device Market: Breakdown By Company, 20117.3 Medtronic7.3.1 Sales and Recent Performance Analysis, 20188.8.131.52 Restorative Therapies7.3.2 Medtronic Geographic Sales7.3.3 Medtronic News184.108.40.206 Expanding Into Sacral Neuromodulation220.127.116.11 Adaptive Spinal Neuromodulation7.4 St. Jude Medical (SJM)7.4.1 Sales and Recent Performance Analysis, 2018.104.22.168 Cardiac Rhythm Management/Neuromodulation (CRM/NMD)7.4.2 SJM Geographic Sales7.4.3 SJM News22.214.171.124 Peripheral Nerve Stimulation (PNS)7.5 Boston Scientific7.5.1 Sales and Recent Performance Analysis, 20117.5.2 Boston Scientific Geographic Sales7.5.3 Boston Scientific News126.96.36.199 Advancements in Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Technology7.6 Cyberonics7.6.1 Sales and Recent Performance Analysis, 20117.6.2 Cyberonics Geographic Sales7.6.3 Cyberonics News188.8.131.52 Strengthening VNS Technology Through Investment7.7 Other Neuromodulation Device Manufacturers
8. Leading National Neuromodulation Devices Market, 2013-20238.1 Regional Breakdown of The Global Neuromodulation Devices Market, 20118.2 The Global Neuromodulation Devices Market: Regional Forecast, 2011-20238.3 The US Market8.4 The European Market8.4.1
Spain8.4.5 UK8.5 The Japanese Market8.6 The Chinese Market8.7 The Indian Market
9. Neuromodulation Devices Market: Industry Pipeline9.1 Innovative Technology Drives the Market9.2 Apnex Medical9.3 CVRx9.4 EnteroMedics9.5 ImThera Medical9.6 Intelect Medical (acquired by Boston Scientific Corporation)9.7 MetaCure9.8 NeuroPace
10. SWOT Analysis of The Neuromodulation Devices Market, 201110.1 Neuromodulation Devices: Industry Trends10.2 Strengths10.2.1 Safer Alternative10.2.2 Cost Effective10.2.3 Less Medication10.3 Weaknesses10.3.1 Mechanisms Are Not Well Understood10.3.2 Market Dominated by Small Number of Large Companies10.3.3 FDA Approvals10.3.4 Failing Clinical Trials10.4 Opportunities10.4.1 Expanding Disease Indications10.4.2 Increasing Prevalence of Neurological Diseases10.4.3 The Potential of Personalised Medicine10.4.4 Expansion into Emerging Markets10.5 Threats10.5.1 Emergence of Stem Cells10.5.2 SCS Faces Competition from Other Treatment Options10.5.3 Increasing Regulatory Scrutiny
11. Opinions from Our Industry Survey11.1 Interview with Spokesperson From Medical Device Company11.1.1 The Cochlear Implant Market11.1.2 Cochlear Implant Technology11.1.3 Products and Competition11.1.4 Future Cochlear Implant Market11.2 Interview with Mr.
Martin Dobelle, Avery Biomedical11.2.1 The Neuromodulation Devices Market11.2.2 Phrenic Nerve Stimulation & The Breathing Pacemaker System11.2.3 Patient Perception and Regulation11.2.4 Future Projections for The Neuromodulation Devices Market
12. Conclusions12.1 Overview12.2 Spinal Cord Stimulation will Remain the Largest Segment12.3 Prominent Companies in The Market12.4 World Market Forecasts12.5 Future Outlook and Concluding Remarks
Appendix AAbout VisiongainAppendix BVisiongain report evaluation form