Towers Watson (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW), a global professional services company, announced the appointments of Alexandra Stewart and Mathieu Denarnaud as specialty London market insurance brokers for terrorism and product recall, respectively. The appointments support the continuing growth of Towers Watson’s crisis management broking and consultancy operation.
The two insurance brokers join from Aon and follow the appointments of chief broking officer Christof Bentele who, along with consulting director Chris Holt, established the crisis management business stream at Towers Watson last year.
“As part of our plan to combine both consulting and insurance brokerage to offer corporate and insurance clients a more holistic crisis risk management strategy, we are looking at a number of high-quality appointments throughout 2013,” said Keith Harrison, European managing director of the insurance and reinsurance brokerage at Towers Watson. “We are delighted that Alexandra and Mathieu are joining our company, and are confident that their skills and experience will benefit our clients, and help us to achieve the vision of our crisis management venture.”
About Towers WatsonTowers Watson (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW) is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. The company offers solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management. Towers Watson has 14,000 associates around the world and is located on the web at towerswatson.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV