Finally, one of my favorite REIT innovator is
Tanger Factory Outlets
(SKT). What makes Tanger especially unique is the supported
Google predicts that at some point in 2013, more people will access websites from mobile devices than from desktops. Almost everyone these days wants a mobile version of their website. It's practically essential after all: one design for the BlackBerry, another for the iPhone, the iPad, netbook, Kindle -- and all screen resolutions must be compatible, too.
In the field of Web design and development, Tanger has quickly arrived to the point of being unable to keep up with the endless new resolutions and devices. For many websites, creating a website version for each resolution and new device would be impossible, or at least impractical.
As the user switches from their laptop to iPad, the website should automatically switch to accommodate for resolution, image size and scripting abilities. In other words, the website should have the technology to automatically respond to the user's preferences. This eliminates the need for a different design and development phase for each new gadget on the market.Tanger, with a market cap of around $3.33 billion, is headquartered in Greensboro, N.C., and the outlet REIT currently operates and owns, or has an ownership interest in, a portfolio of 43 upscale outlet shopping centers in 26 states coast to coast and in Canada (12.9 million square feet).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV