First PacTrust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: BANC), the multi-bank holding company for PacTrust Bank and Beach Business Bank, today announced that its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders will be held at 9:00 a.m. PDT on Tuesday, May 21, 2013, at the Irvine Marriott located at 18000 Von Karman, Irvine, California. Shareholders of record as of March 25, 2013 will be entitled to notice of and to vote at the meeting. More information about the Company can be found on its website at http://www.firstpactrustbancorp.com.
About First PacTrust Bancorp
Based in Irvine, Calif., First PacTrust Bancorp, Inc. is the $1.7 billion holding company of PacTrust Bank and Beach Business Bank which together operate branch locations in Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego and Riverside counties and loan production offices in California, Arizona, Oregon and Washington.
Forward-Looking StatementsThis press release includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of the “Safe-Harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are necessarily subject to risk and uncertainty and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated due to various factors, including those set forth from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements and the Company undertakes no obligation to update any such statements to reflect circumstances or events that occur after the date on which the forward-looking statement is made.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV