Lexmark's vision and values are defined by its employees and provide a framework for how the company operates worldwide. In January, Lexmark awarded its highest employee honor to one employee who goes the extra mile by exhibiting the company's value of customer commitment, making customer satisfaction a top priority in her daily work. In addition, Perceptive Software has furthered Lexmark's corporate citizenship efforts by raising thousands of dollars for diabetes research through its annual dodge ball tournament.
Lexmark's last quarter also included a number of recognition events for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) teachers in Kansas and Kentucky who are working to further this educational area in their classrooms.
- Lexmark has selected employee Amanda Plakosh-Angeles, global sustainability analyst, to receive its Customer For Life Award, the company's highest employee honor. Each year, Lexmark chooses one employee worldwide for this distinction who best exemplifies the company's vision and values.
- Lexmark honored two recipients of INSPIRE: Lexmark's Teaching Award. The program recognizes outstanding Central Kentucky area middle and high school STEM teachers. Lexmark presented each teacher with a $1,000 award to be used in furthering STEM education in his or her classroom.
- Perceptive Software and the University of Kansas School of Engineering surprised a teacher at Olathe Northwest High School in Olathe, Kan., with an Educating Excellence award for $1,500. The Educating Excellence program was launched in March 2010 to recognize outstanding high school STEM teachers throughout Kansas and the Kansas City Metro.
- Perceptive Software hosted Dodge for a Cause 8, its annual charity dodge ball tournament benefitting the Kansas City JDRF chapter. Since its inception, the tournament has raised more than $120,000 to help find a cure for type 1 diabetes.
- Full Year and 4Q12 Earnings News Release
- Full Year and 4Q12 Earnings Presentation
- Lexmark Smart MFPs Video
- Lexmark Distributed Intelligent Capture Video
About LexmarkLexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company, is a leading provider of process, intelligent capture and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2012, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported $3.8 billion in revenue.To learn more about Lexmark, please visit www.lexmark.com. For more information on Perceptive Software, please visit www.perceptivesoftware.com. For more information on Lexmark, see the Lexmark Facebook page and follow us on Twitter. For more information about Perceptive Software, please visit the company's Facebook and Twitter profiles. Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.