Perceptive Software's most recent news in this category included the first release of search technology since Lexmark's acquisition of ISYS in 2012, making the technology more connected, more powerful and faster.
Most notably in product recognition, Lexmark earned high marks from Buyers Laboratory, LLC (BLI), receiving the Monochrome Printer/MFP Line of the Year award for 2013. This marks the fifth time Lexmark has received Line of the Year accolades from BLI, recognizing the company's products as high-performing standouts in the industry.
- Perceptive Software released version 10.2 of Perceptive Search applications – Enterprise Search and Workgroup Search. Perceptive Search allows users to find answers wherever they exist—content repositories, email systems, websites, databases, social media, personal computers and more—and to access that content quickly on any platform using any device.
- In December, Perceptive Software announced the availability of Perceptive Interact for Microsoft Outlook. Interact for Microsoft Outlook allows users of Perceptive Content to capture and access content and execute workflow processes through their familiar Outlook interface.
- Lexmark has achieved prestigious recognition from BLI for having the top monochrome printer and multifunction product (MFP) line for 2013. The award recognizes the manufacturers of the best range of printers, from small workgroup to departmental, for demonstrated excellence across the entire product line in BLI lab testing.
- Lexmark Distributed Intelligent Capture was honored by BLI with a Winter 2013 Pick award as an outstanding document imaging software solution. Bestowed twice a year by the editors of BLI, the awards honor the top-performing solutions evaluated in BLI's lab during the previous six months.
- BLI also bestowed Pick award recognition to the most outstanding monochrome models evaluated in the past six months, which included the Lexmark MX610/MX611 monochrome laser MFP Series among other Lexmark products.
- Lexmark's new color laser printers and MFPs, the Lexmark CS310/410/510 Series and Lexmark CX310/410/510 Series, respectively, have been honored with 2012 Innovative Product of the Year Awards from Better Buys for Business.
- Lexmark's new MS812de monochrome laser printer recently received an Outstanding rating from Wirth Consulting in rigorous hands-on testing. The comprehensive test report is available here.
- EPEAT announced its expansion beyond PCs and displays to include printers, copiers and other imaging equipment. This EPEAT registry currently includes imaging equipment from seven manufacturers: Canon, Dell, Epson, HP, Lexmark, Ricoh and Xerox. Lexmark will continue to add more devices to the registry as they are deemed compliant with EPEAT's environmental requirements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV