Lexmark's Perceptive Software has expanded its healthcare sector presence and expertise, which is evident in the acquisition of Acuo Technologies, the U.S. Department of Defense's selection of Acuo's Universal Clinical Platform (UCP), and Perceptive Software's ranking as the top healthcare Document Management and Imaging (DMI) software product by a leading industry research firm.
- Perceptive Software announced a local partnership with Kansas City-based Saint Luke's Health System, which will expand its investment in Perceptive Software solutions to multiple departments throughout the system of hospitals and clinics. Saint Luke's Health System will integrate Perceptive Software process and content management products with the organization's Epic® Electronic Medical Record system.
- Acuo Technologies announced that the Defense Logistics Agency of the U.S. Department of Defense has selected the Acuo UCP as a new VNA solution for enterprise patient imaging logistics. UCP will consolidate imaging studies from 39 U.S. Army picture archiving and communication system sites and 23 U.S. Navy PACS sites located at military healthcare facilities throughout the world.
- Perceptive Software has been ranked the top healthcare DMI software product, according to the 2012 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services report, an independent ranking based on customer feedback on top healthcare information technology vendors.
- Lexmark signed a five-year MPS agreement with Anheuser-Busch InBev that extends its services into Europe to drive improved productivity and cost savings for the leading global brewer.
- Perceptive Software announced that DDC Freight Process Outsourcing, a leader in offshore business process outsourcing services, has selected Perceptive Intelligent Capture for Bills of Lading processing automation.
- Lexmark was named a winner in the 2013 Manufacturing Leadership 100 Awards, which honors the top manufacturing executives and organizations for their achievements. Lexmark was recognized as a leader in three categories this year: Innovative Enterprise, Operational Excellence and Sustainability.
- Lexmark International Philippines, Inc. (LIPI) has received a prestigious energy award from the Philippine Department of Energy. LIPI was awarded the Don Emilio Abello Energy Efficiency Award, an industry-based recognition given to agencies and organizations with outstanding performance in energy conservation and efficiency in the government, business and industrial sectors.
Products, Software, Solutions and Services News
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV