- Lexmark announced financial results for the full year and fourth quarter of 2012. To access the earnings news release, click here, and for the earnings presentation, click here.
- Lexmark acquired Acuo Technologies, a recognized leader in high-performance medical software and services for clinical content management, data migration and vendor neutral archives (VNA).
- Lexmark's Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share of Lexmark Class A Common Stock. The dividend is payable on March 15, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 4, 2013.
- Lexmark priced a registered public debt offering of $400 million in aggregate principal amount of its 5.125 percent Senior Notes due 2020. The seven-year unsecured senior notes will have an effective yield to maturity of 5.125 percent and will mature March 15, 2020. The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on March 4, 2013.
- Lexmark announced that it will redeem for cash all of its outstanding 5.900 percent Senior Notes due 2013 on March 31, 2013, at a redemption price equal to the sum of 100 percent of the principal amount outstanding, a make-whole premium, which will be calculated three business days prior to the redemption date in accordance with the Indenture, and accrued and unpaid interest on the principal amount being redeemed to, but not including, the redemption date.
Lexmark Quarterly Business Roundup
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.