LEXINGTON, Ky., March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Lexmark's fourth quarter 2012 financial results were highlighted by revenue that exceeded expectation, solid cash flow generation, and ongoing growth in Perceptive Software and managed print services (MPS) revenue. The company also broadened its solutions portfolio through its sixth acquisition since 2010, this time with Acuo Technologies.
- Lexmark announced financial results for the full year and fourth quarter of 2012. To access the earnings news release, click here, and for the earnings presentation, click here.
- Lexmark acquired Acuo Technologies, a recognized leader in high-performance medical software and services for clinical content management, data migration and vendor neutral archives (VNA).
- Lexmark's Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share of Lexmark Class A Common Stock. The dividend is payable on March 15, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 4, 2013.
- Lexmark priced a registered public debt offering of $400 million in aggregate principal amount of its 5.125 percent Senior Notes due 2020. The seven-year unsecured senior notes will have an effective yield to maturity of 5.125 percent and will mature March 15, 2020. The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on March 4, 2013.
- Lexmark announced that it will redeem for cash all of its outstanding 5.900 percent Senior Notes due 2013 on March 31, 2013, at a redemption price equal to the sum of 100 percent of the principal amount outstanding, a make-whole premium, which will be calculated three business days prior to the redemption date in accordance with the Indenture, and accrued and unpaid interest on the principal amount being redeemed to, but not including, the redemption date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV