“We are excited that Hal Hickey is taking on a new role as President of EXCO. Hal’s leadership history, organizational knowledge and operational expertise make him a natural fit as EXCO’s new President.
“We are also excited to have Mark Mulhern join the senior management team. Mark’s extensive financial and executive leadership experience will provide widespread benefits to EXCO, particularly considering our renewed focus on acquisitions of producing oil and natural gas properties and our emphasis on cost controls throughout our organization.”
EXCO Resources, Inc. is an oil and natural gas acquisition, exploration, exploitation, development and production company headquartered in Dallas, Texas with principal operations in East Texas, North Louisiana, Appalachia, and West Texas.
Additional information about EXCO Resources, Inc. may be obtained by contacting EXCO’s Chairman, Douglas H. Miller, or its President, Harold L. Hickey, at EXCO’s headquarters, 12377 Merit Drive, Suite 1700, Dallas, TX 75251, telephone number (214) 368-2084, or by visiting EXCO’s website at
www.excoresources.com. EXCO’s SEC filings and press releases can be found under the Investor Relations tab.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV