Copeland is responsible for leading Regions’ efforts to provide banking, trust, and investment management services to affluent and high net worth individuals and families and oversees a team of more than 500 private wealth management associates. Regions Private Wealth Management operates 50 offices and serves clients in 16 states.
“Anne has played an integral role in building out our Wealth Management strategy over the past year with a focus on providing industry-leading service and investment solutions to clients,” said Bill Ritter, head of the Regions Wealth Management Group. “Her deep industry knowledge and many years of experience serving affluent and high net worth individuals and families will allow Regions to provide the highest level of banking, trust and investment management solutions to existing clients and continue to work closely with our banking partners to meet more customer needs.”
Copeland is a seasoned wealth management executive with more than 31 years of industry experience. She joined Regions Bank in April 2012 as executive vice president managing Strategy and Client Solutions for the Regions Wealth Management Group, including strategy, client experience, product management, marketing, communications, and training. Prior to joining Regions, she was executive vice president and Senior Managing Director for Wells Fargo Bank’s Wealth Management Group in Northern California. Copeland’s experience also includes leading the California Investment Management and Trust business for Wells Fargo as well as serving as Senior Vice President and Director of Fiduciary Services. Before joining Wells Fargo, Copeland worked at J.P. Morgan as Senior Vice President, Managing Director of Sales for Texas, Colorado, Arizona, Illinois, and Indiana.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV