PurePath Technology ® For PHP Provides 100 Percent Visibility With Deep Code-Level Insight for Automated Problem Resolution
DETROIT, March 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced the industry's first PHP deep transaction management solution. With Deep Transaction Management for PHP, Compuware APM now provides the industry's only solution that fully combines user experience management (UEM), web-server visibility, deep-dive into PHP, database access and external calls. For the 39 percent of websites using PHP, the solution cuts through complexity and provides full application visibility from a browser-click to the database and back, for all transactions, in real-time 24x7.
Compuware APM provides out-of-the-box advanced support for popular PHP frameworks including Zend ® and visibility into MySQL databases. It provides the broadest coverage to include other backend systems such as Java, .NET, C/C++, big data, MQ, Message Broker and the mainframe. Out-of-the-box dashboards instantly tell users if something is amiss. Advanced automation with one-click to root cause provides rapid time-to-value. All the application lifecycle stakeholders --business, operations, QA and development -- can ensure that their business-critical, revenue-generating applications are responsive and provide a superior end-user experience."Our PHP application was developed by a third-party and we had no visibility into its performance and behavior," said Samuel Calan, Director of Web/CRM at Nobel Biocare Management AG. "As an early adopter of Compuware APM for PHP, we were amazed by the instant, complete visibility we got into our entire PHP application, from end-to-end. What makes Compuware APM truly powerful and unique is the combination of APM for PHP and user experience management in a single solution, which is both broad and deep. Compuware APM will provide us terrific value for our business-critical PHP applications." With its patented PurePath Technology ® , Compuware APM provides unprecedented visibility into PHP applications in several unique ways:
- Deep Transaction Management from the Edge of the Internet into PHP Servers and Beyond: Automatically discovers, maps and monitors all PHP transactions through the distributed tiers with information on response times, tier-time breakdown and host health, including CPU times—in real-time, 24x7 with no sampling.
- UEM built-in: Compuware APM's Deep Transaction Management for PHP is the only solution that provides deep actionable information by combining real-user experience (browsers and mobile) with in-depth visibility on the server side. It automatically analyzes all user visits and click paths in dynamically generated pages, AJAX/Web 2.0 page actions and even external calls to third-party services. Application owners see the impact of user experience on conversions and revenue.
- Automated Infrastructure Impact Analysis: Operators can immediately see the impact of the underlying PHP server infrastructure on the application and transactions with specialized out-of-the-box dashboards that correlate system health -- including threads, requests, transfer rate and CPU usage -- to business performance. Highly accurate auto-baselines quickly alert operators to performance issues, so they can be remedied before users are impacted.
- Lifecycle by Design: Compuware APM Deep Transaction Management is built on a common platform enabling all application stakeholders to collaborate more easily and to see the same facts with views tailored to their roles. Aided by automated application detection, monitoring and alerts, operators can quickly share PHP sessions with deep facts down to every method and PHP function call. APM automation, including one-click to root cause, provides fast time-to-value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV