Chase, one of America’s leading banks for small businesses, today launched a national advertising campaign to introduce Chase Platinum Business (@ChaseNews, #ChasePlatinumBusiness). Chase Platinum Business provides dedicated customer support with free and discounted fees on the types of services that most established companies depend on to do business. No other major bank offers established small businesses this indispensible combination of services in one package.
“Chase Platinum Business helps us provide extra value and preferred service in one offer,” said Scott Geller, CEO of Chase Business Banking. “We created it by listening to what our customers said was most important for managing their significant electronic deposits and simple cash management needs.”
Chase Platinum Business customers receive concierge-level service with an assigned banker and dedicated phone support. Chase waives the $95 monthly fee for businesses that maintain an average balance of at least $100,000 in business deposits and investments.
The advertising campaign ( www.chase.com/platinumbusiness) features three Chase Platinum Business customers who tell their stories in extended-length videos and print and radio ads:
- Mark Murrell, Black Point Seafood – An online business that provides dock-to-doorstep delivery of the world’s best Maine lobster. www.getmainelobster.com
- Daniel Solomon, Minute Suites – Private airport retreats to nap, relax, or work. www.minutesuites.com
- Ed Freimuth, Versatility Tool Works – Manufacturer of complex fabricated metal assemblies – www.versatilitytool.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts