Desalitech Wins Contract To Supply Irrigation Water For A Historic Massachusetts Golf Course
"Our proprietary CCD process has the ability to adjust to varying feedwater conditions, while operating at over 90 percent recovery with a single- stage of reverse osmosis membrane elements," said Richard Stover, Desalitech's Executive Vice President. "We were the only bidder that could guarantee our system would perform as required if the feedwater salinity doubled."
Desalitech, Inc. is a Massachusetts-based company that is emerging as a leading provider of industrial water and wastewater treatment solutions. Its next-generation CCD™ process is a patented, proven, highly flexible and reliable water treatment platform that raises recovery, reduces energy consumption and reduces capital cost, thereby lowering the cost of treating industrial water and wastewater, brackish water and seawater.
About the Kittansett ClubFounded in 1922, the Kittansett Club is one of the region's most historic private golf clubs, and one of only a few seaside courses in New England. Perennially ranked as one of "America's 100 Greatest Golf Courses" by Golf Digest magazine, Kittansett offers both a scenic and demanding test of golf. Kittansett is Native American (Wampanoag) for "Near the Sea". Press Contact: Rick Stover, +1-510-333-2767, firstname.lastname@example.org This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Desalitech, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV