Global Partners LP (NYSE: GLP) today announced that Eric Slifka, the Partnership’s President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in an infrastructure panel discussion at 12:00 p.m. (ET) Thursday, March 7 at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Refining Conference in New York City. Mr. Slifka plans to discuss the Partnership’s crude-by-rail logistics and recent acquisitions.
Investors can hear a live webcast of the panel discussion by logging on to the “ Investors” section of the Partnership’s website, www.globalp.com. An archived replay of the event will be available on the website shortly after the conclusion of the live presentation.
About Global Partners LP
A publicly traded master limited partnership, Global Partners LP is a midstream logistics and marketing company. Global is a leader in the logistics of transporting Bakken and Canadian crude oil and other energy products via rail, establishing a ‘virtual pipeline’ from the mid-continent region of the U.S. and Canada to refiners and other customers on the East and West coasts. Global owns, controls or has access to one of the largest terminal networks of petroleum products and renewable fuels in the Northeast, and is one of the largest wholesale distributors of gasoline, distillates, residual oil and renewable fuels to wholesalers, retailers and commercial customers in New England and New York. With a portfolio of approximately 1,000 locations in nine states, the Partnership is also one of the largest independent owners, suppliers and operators of gasoline stations and convenience stores in the Northeast. In addition, the Partnership is a distributor of natural gas. Global is No. 182 in the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV