Asset Acceptance Capital Corp. Postpones Its Fourth Quarter And 2012 Year-End Earnings Release
Asset Acceptance Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: AACC) announced today that it is postponing its fourth quarter and 2012 year-end earnings release and conference call from March 4, 2013 to March 6, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. Eastern. The Company does not anticipate a delay in the filing of its annual report on Form 10-K.
About Asset Acceptance Capital Corp.
For over 50 years, Asset Acceptance has provided credit originators, such as credit card issuers, consumer finance companies, retail merchants, utilities and others an efficient alternative in recovering defaulted consumer debt. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV