Canadian Beverage Association Available For Comments On The Health Kids Panel
TORONTO, March 4, 2013 /CNW/ - The Canadian Beverage Association is available for comment on the Healthy Kids Panel recommendations.
To obtain comment from the beverage industry in regards to the Ontario Government's announcement today please contact the Stephanie Baxter at the Canadian Beverage Association.
The Canadian Beverage Association is the national trade association representing the broad spectrum of brands and companies that manufacture and distribute the majority of non-alcoholic refreshment beverages in Canada.
SOURCE Canadian Beverage Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV