SEEBURGER Adds Cloud-Based CSOS Option With Legisym's Express222
"We deployed SEEBURGER BIS as a managed service in 2012 to modernize our B2B capabilities, and we are now preparing to implement Legisym's CSOS solution to automate controlled substance ordering with our suppliers and customers," said Tina Emilia, EDI Manager for pharmaceutical wholesaler H. D. Smith. "Being able to outsource both services will dramatically reduce our in-house overhead and also give us access to the benefits of both solutions, from SEEBURGER's tight integration with our SAP ERP system to Legisym's digital signature technology to renovate how our customers utilize CSOS."
SEEBURGER's Healthcare Edge
The partnership also extends SEEBURGER's advantages for automating trading partner communications, data exchange and transaction visibility in the healthcare supply chain. SEEBURGER BIS has powered trading partner integration for more than 9,000 businesses around the globe for more than two decades, including optimizing process collaboration between healthcare suppliers' ERP systems and providers' MMIS and clinical systems. Unique SEEBURGER capabilities designed to accelerate business cycles, lower support costs and improve customer service include:
- Self-service B2B process problem resolution with the SEEBURGER Monitor for SAP , an SAP add-on that brings all supply chain information into a single window within SAP to allow business users to track down purchase orders and other transaction messages without IT assistance. Built on SAP best practices, standards and workflows, the Monitor is a standalone EDI/B2B-agnostic tool – requiring no integration work – that leverages users' investment in SAP.
- Business process modeling (BPM) with integrated, high-performance process modeling tools enabling cost-effective adoption of new requirements ranging from internal integration processes to complex B2B processes integrated into the supply chain. SEEBURGER BIS uses state-of-the-art BPEL for process modeling, ensuring the full support of web services within these processes.
- Integrated Managed File Transfer (MFT) functionality, enabling unstructured documents such as catalog data, sales reports and billing information that are shared with internal and/or external users to be managed, monitored and audited in the same interface as structured EDI/B2B transaction messages for easier administration and increased security.
- Punchout/B2B integration solutions that enable tighter collaboration with customers' eProcurement and Requisition-to-Cash processes by streamlining their corporate B2B procurement with supplier's electronic storefront, ERP, EDI, logistics and financial systems.
"Teaming with Legisym allows us to offer a combined cloud-based solution for CSOS stakeholders looking to modernize and consolidate the critical process of B2B integration," said Victor Pinsker, SEEBURGER Vice President – Healthcare. "This is an important addition to our comprehensive business integration platform for the healthcare industry.""Our Express222 CSOS solution fulfills all CSOS requirements completely and affordably, but now paired with a secure and reliable B2B platform for moving transactions along the supply chain," said David Kessler, Legisym Chief Business Officer. "With SEEBURGER, we can offer our customers a partner with more than two decades as a leading B2B solutions provider as well as a cloud deployment option that offers the same speed, cost and scalability advantages as our own delivery model." For more information about the SEEBURGER/Legisym partnership, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-786-5998. About SEEBURGER SEEBURGER is a global provider of business integration and secure managed file transfer (MFT) solutions that streamline business processes, reduce operational costs, facilitate governance and compliance, and provide visibility to the farthest edges of the supply chain to maximize ERP effectiveness and drive new efficiencies. All solutions are delivered on a unified, 100% SEEBURGER-engineered platform that lowers the total cost of ownership and reduces implementation time. With more than 25 years in the industry, SEEBURGER today is ranked among the top business integration providers by industry analysts, serves thousands of customers in more than 50 countries and 15 industries, and has offices in Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. For more information, visit www.seeburger.com or blog.seeburger.com/ About Legisym Legisym ( www.legisym.com) combines the benefits of Web-based Software as a Service (SaaS) applications with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) authentication technology to provide the health sciences industry with best-of-breed, secure digital signature solutions. Harnessing the flexibility and freedom of SaaS, Legisym technology enables healthcare supply chain clients to quickly and seamlessly implement digital signature applications into existing systems and e-commerce solutions with no license fees or additional IT resources. The company's technology offers a more robust and efficient alternative to existing digital identity verification, while eliminating errors, reducing costs, and eradicating excess paperwork. SOURCE SEEBURGER
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV