YOKNEAM, Israel, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
EZchip Semiconductor Ltd. (NASDAQ: EZCH) , a leader in Ethernet network processors, today announced that it will be presenting at the Annual Roth Capital Growth Stock Conference in Dana Point, California on Monday, March 18, 2013.
The EZchip presentation at the Roth Capital Growth Stock Conference is taking place at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Dana Point, California. EZchip is scheduled to present at 4:30pm Pacific Time on Monday, March 18, 2013.
At the Conference, there will be an opportunity for investors to meet one-on-one with Mr. Eli Fruchter, CEO of EZchip. Interested investors should contact the conference organizers at Roth, or the Investor Relations team at EZchip at email@example.com.About EZchip EZchip is a fabless semiconductor company that provides Ethernet network processors for networking equipment. EZchip provides solutions that scale from a few to hundreds of Gigabits-per-second. EZchip's network processors provide great flexibility and high performance coupled with superior integration and power efficiency for a wide range of applications in carrier, cloud and data center network equipment. For more information on our company, visit the web site at http://www.ezchip.com. Contact: Ehud Helft / Kenny Green CCG Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (US) +1-646-797-2868 / +1-646-201-9246 SOURCE EZchip Semiconductor Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV