SAN DIEGO, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Volcano Corporation (Nasdaq: VOLC), a leading developer and manufacturer of precision guided therapy tools designed to enhance the diagnosis and treatment of coronary and peripheral vascular disease, said today that it will be participating in two upcoming investor conferences.
On Tuesday, March 12, the company will participate in the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference 2013. The presentation by John Dahldorf, chief financial officer, will begin at 8 a.m., Eastern Daylight Time ( 5 a.m., Pacific Daylight Time). The presentation will be available through the conference website at http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/031213a_lp/?entity=7_H132E8M and via the company's website at www.volcanocorp.com.
On Monday, March 18, the company will participate in the 25 th Annual Roth Conference. The presentation by John Dahldorf, chief financial officer, will begin at 10 a.m., Pacific Daylight Time ( 1 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time). The presentation will be available through the conference website at http://wsw.com/webcast/roth27/volc/ and via the company's website at www.volcanocorp.com.
Volcano Corporation is revolutionizing the medical device industry with a broad suite of technologies that make imaging and therapy simpler, more informative and less invasive. Our products empower physicians around the world with a new generation of analytical tools that deliver more meaningful information—using light and sound as the guiding elements. Founded in cardiovascular care and expanding into other specialties, Volcano is changing the assumption about what is possible in improving patient outcomes by combining imaging and therapy together. For more information, visit the company's website at www.volcanocorp.com.SOURCE Volcano Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV