NEW YORK, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN), a leading provider of intelligent engagement solutions that increase conversions and improve the customer experience online, today announced LivePerson executives are scheduled to present at upcoming investor conferences during March.
LivePerson's CFO Dan Murphy is scheduled to present at the Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on March 5 th at 11am ET, at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida.
The Company is scheduled to participate in the 2013 Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference on March 12 th, to be held at Le Parker Meridien in New York City. LivePerson's CEO Rob LoCascio is scheduled to participate in a panel discussion on " Communicating with Customers in the Cloud" at 3pm ET.On March 13 th, CFO Daniel Murphy is scheduled to host one-on-one meetings at the Northland Capital Markets Technology Conference, being held at the Concierge Conference Center in New York City. CEO Rob LoCascio is scheduled to present at ROTH Capital Partners 25 th Annual Growth Stock Conference, to be held at the at The Ritz Carlton in Dana Point, California on March 19 th at 3pm PT. About LivePerson LivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN) offers a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to proactively connect in real-time with their customers via chat, voice, and content delivery at the right time, through the right channel, including websites, social media, and mobile devices. This "intelligent engagement" is driven by real-time behavioral analytics, producing connections based on a true understanding of business objectives and customer needs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV