Get ready to party with class as the Maxis Label of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) today announced that The Sims™ 3 University Life Expansion Pack* for PC/Mac launches tomorrow across North American retailers and on Origin.com. The Sims 3 University Life introduces an all-new college world for Sims to leave home and embark on a journey to higher education. Not only will Sims attend classes and prepare for exams, they will meet new friends, dabble in different social groups and make memories to last a lifetime. The Sims 3 University Life gives players the opportunity to build new skills, engage in more activities and experiment with objects specific to their major to further their Sims’ lives.
Brittany Henry, Producer for The Sims Studio expressed, “I’m thrilled for the release of The Sims 3 University Life this week.” She continued, “With new places to hang out and quirky features like dumpster diving, mural painting and protests, this pack really offers diversity and something fun for everyone to love.”
The Sims 3 University Life offers a thriving new world to explore that includes new venues, a campus quad, a lecture hall and new housing options such as dorms, fraternities, sororities and apartments. While at university, Sims will find three social groups that are classified as jocks, rebels and nerds. Sims can build influence with each of these social groups which leads to unique advantages such as earning dream jobs.
Building cred with these social groups is now easier than ever with the help of Sims’ new innovative smartphone that appears in their inventory and will guide and track their jock, rebel and nerd influence. Smartphones also build a Sims’ social networking skill. Sims can blog, take photos, text and video stream using their upgraded device and share their social experiences with other Sims.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV