As CFO, Mr. Tomsicek will oversee Cubist's financial planning and analysis, technical accounting, controllership, treasury, tax, commercial financial services, strategic sourcing activities, investor relations, and facilities functions. Mr. Tomsicek joined Cubist in 2010 as Vice President of Corporate Finance. Prior to Cubist, he spent eight years at General Electric Healthcare, initially as Finance Manager of its global operations, and then as CFO of its diagnostic ultrasound business and CFO of its global ultrasound product group. Previously, Mr. Tomsicek served in a variety of financial and operational roles at Motorola.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the research, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products that address significant unmet medical needs in the acute care environment. Cubist is headquartered in Lexington, Mass. Additional information can be found at Cubist’s web site at www.cubist.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV