SAN JOSE, Calif., March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Move, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOVE), the leader in online real estate, will host an Analyst and Investor Day on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at the Eventi Hotel in New York City, beginning at 1:30pm ET.
Key members of the senior management team will host a series of presentations, providing insight into the business and strategic initiatives for 2013 and beyond. The event will also feature a panel including leaders from the real estate industry and will be followed by product demonstrations from Move's technology and product team.
Financial analysts and investors may register to attend by contacting Marta Nichols by email at Marta.Nichols@move.com. Space is limited and pre-registration is required for admittance to the event. For those unable to attend, Move will provide an audio webcast of the speaker presentations and panel discussion, accessible from http://investor.move.com. Presentation materials will also be made available on the site.
ABOUT MOVE, INC .Move, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOVE) is the leader in online real estate and operator of REALTOR.com ®, the official website of the National Association of REALTORS ®; Move.com, a leading destination for new homes and rental listings, moving, home and garden, and home finance; ListHub TM, the leading syndicator of real estate listings; Moving.com TM; SeniorHousingNet; SocialBios; TigerLead ®;; and TOP PRODUCER ® Systems. Move, Inc. is based in San Jose, California. SOURCE Move, Inc. SOURCE Move, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV