Stratasys provided the following financial guidance for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013:
- Revenue guidance of $430 million to $445 million.
- Non-GAAP earnings guidance of $1.80 to $1.95 per share.
- GAAP earnings guidance of a ($0.41) to ($0.16) per share loss.
Non-GAAP earnings guidance excludes $60.5 million of projected amortization of intangible assets; $20.5 million to $23.0 million of share-based compensation expense; and $7.2 million to $8.8 million in merger-related expenses. The Company expects to record significant one-time integration expenses as a result of infrastructure alignment and brand unification.
Revenue growth is expected to be relatively stronger in the second half of the year as the Company progresses through its integration plan and revenue synergies from selling the combined product portfolio ramp as more resellers are cross-trained to sell the complementary product line. Guidance assumes that the merger integration plan will be a major focus in 2013, and that the Company will make significant investments to fund growth, including incremental sales, marketing and R&D expenses.Appropriate reconciliations between GAAP and non-GAAP financial measures are provided in a table at the end of this press release. The table provides itemized detail of the non-GAAP financial measures. “The fourth quarter represents the beginning of a new chapter for our combined companies as the merger of Stratasys, Inc. and Objet Ltd. has created an industry leader within the additive manufacturing industry. We are focused on expanding applications and driving adoption, and we believe that the new Stratasys is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the rapidly growing demand for our products worldwide. We believe that we have only begun to recognize the potential within our industry, and we are excited about 2013 in view of the merger and the many new opportunities we see developing this year and beyond,” Reis concluded.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV