Bright Capital Turns In Four Energy Innovation Pioneers
MOSCOW and MENLO PARK, California, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
A global VC firm, Bright Capital, is pleased to announce that four of its portfolio companies have been chosen as Energy Innovation Pioneers by IHS/ CERA. These four companies are developing novel technologies and products that span traditional O&G, cellulosic fuels and chemicals and energy efficient power electronics. The companies will be showcased at the Energy industry's largest annual conference, IHS CERAWeek 2013 to be held in Houston, Texas, March 4-8, 2013.
IHS chose the four, along with seventeen other companies, for their creativity, technical innovation, scalability and leadership teams. CEOs of the companies will present their technology and commercialization plans . These will be followed by networking at special IHS CERAWeek Energy Insight Breakfasts and again at Innovation Pioneer Showcases during the general sessions. The organization's announcement noted that the companies "are transforming the energy future."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV