Kick-off Of The Lyoness Facebook Game "Coin Rush"
GRAZ, Austria, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
At 4 th March 2013 Lyoness starts its Facebook game "Coin Rush". The retro style social game will be available until 30 th September 2013 and offers the opportunity to win numerous prizes. Also the "Shopping Treasure" Campaign will thereby be supported.
Lyoness designed a social game for Facebook in cooperation with the renowned agency "vi knallgrau". "Coin Rush" can be played at numerous Lyoness Facebook fan pages. The game is based on a simple principle: Players collect virtual coins and have to avoid obstacles and enemies. Players move their characters through several virtual worlds. The aim of the game is to collect as many coins as possible and to beat the high score. Prizes will be raffled off on a monthly basis among all players. The main prize is a travel voucher worth € 2,000 which can be used for a shopping trip of the winner's choice. The total value of all prizes is € 12,000.
Currently, Lyoness has 250,000 fans on Facebook and runs local Facebook fan pages in already more than 20 countries. The fan pages enable Lyoness Members to directly communicate and interact with the Lyoness Team. Further, there are exclusive promotions and raffles for Lyoness fans.About Lyoness Lyoness is an international sector spanning shopping community as well as a Loyalty Programme for trades. It is active in 30 countries throughout Europe, as well as in the USA, Canada, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and South Africa and in the Asian Pacific region in Hong Kong, Macao, Australia, Thailand and in the Philippines. Currently, more than 2.6 million Members use the Lyoness Benefits at 29,000 Loyalty Merchants worldwide. You can find further information at http://www.lyoness.com. Contact: Silvia Weihs, Lyoness Management GmbH, Tel.: +43-664-85-55-241, Email: email@example.com SOURCE Lyoness Management GmbH
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV