ATLANTA, March 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is offering customers whose flight plans may be affected by winter weather in the Northern Plains region the ability to make one-time changes to their travel schedules without incurring fees. Delta encourages customers to consider departing earlier, postponing or re-routing their travel to avoid possible inconvenience from expected flight delays and cancellations.
Customers booked on Delta-ticketed flights to, from or through the cities affected below on March 4-5 may rebook for travel with the same origin and destination. New flights may occur before or after original travel dates as long as they are ticketed and rescheduled for travel on or before March 10.
- Ticketed travel March 4-5:
- Bismarck, N.D.
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Des Moines, Iowa
- Fargo, N.D.
- Grand Forks, N.D.
- Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Minot, N.D.
- Moline, Ill.
- Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Williston, N.D.
Flight delays are likely at airports in locations listed above as a result of forecast winter precipitation including snow and ice. Delta will proactively reduce flight schedules to minimize delays.Delta encourages customers to make changes and manage their travel at delta.com and using the Fly Delta app. All customers traveling in impacted markets should check their flight status via delta.com or the Fly Delta app before arriving at the airport. Changes to origin or destination may result in a fare increase, and any fare difference between the original ticket and the new ticket will be collected at the time of rebooking. Customers whose flights are cancelled may request refunds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV