BISSELL Is Now "Home To A Deeper Clean," Encourages Consumers To Embrace Life's Messier Moments
Fresh Advertising Campaign
This week BISSELL will launch a television advertising campaign that marks the first time the company has highlighted its legacy of family ownership. The new ad series features testimonials from Cathy Bissell, Director of Corporate Affairs for BISSELL, founder of the BISSELL Pet Foundation, and wife of CEO Mark Bissell.
A primary goal of the campaign is to demonstrate that BISSELL understands and respects the role of women as the heartbeat of the home. BISSELL's campaign takes a practical, woman-to-woman approach using realistic situations with kids and pets, including Cathy's black labs KC and Roxy, to demonstrate that it's easy to let life in when you're at ease because the clean-up will be simple.
Launching March 4, the spring ads focus on four of BISSELL's upright and portable deep cleaning machines, including the new DeepClean Premier™ and SpotClean as well as the Lift-Off® Deep Cleaner and SpotBot® Pet. The spots will air in 15- and 30-second variations.The television spots were directed by Pam Thomas of Community Films. The campaign was created by Cramer-Krasselt, BISSELL's advertising agency of record. About BISSELL Homecare, Inc. For 137 years and counting, Michigan-based BISSELL Homecare, Inc. has developed innovative floor care solutions that make cleaning easier. As the top-selling brand in floor care appliances, BISSELL understands that fuller lives often mean more messes, and that convenient cleaning tools help us embrace life's messier moments. Now in its fourth generation of family leadership, the company supplies households across the globe with vacuums, sweepers, deep-cleaning machines, hard surface cleaners and cleaning formulas. For more on BISSELL's complete line of floor care products, visit www.bissell.com. SOURCE BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV